GO Ju-yeon is a self-centered diva who always gets what she wants: fame, money, and even good-looking young boyfriends. But now that she’s in her 40s and going downhill in her acting career, she wonders whether she should settle down with her secret boyfriend who is 12 years younger than her, although the rookie actor is only interested in taking advantage of her fame, cheating behind her back. Discovering this, she realizes that she needs someone definite in her life: her own baby.
- The Boys Who Cried Wolf (2015) 양치기들
Wan-ju, a failed stage actor, makes ends meet by playing “real-life” parts as someone’s boyfriend or wingman. Desperate for money, Wan-ju […]
- Äkkilähtö (2016) This Finnish drama film, directed by Tiina Lymi, tells the story of a childless career woman and a girl on the run away from the girl's grandmother. […]
- Double Life (2016) 二重生活 Tama is a graduate student. She lives with her boyfriend Takuya. She becomes influenced by lectures about French writer Sophie Calle and begins to […]
- Zeroville (2016) A young actor arrives in Hollywood in 1969 during a transitional time in the Industry.
- The Blackout Experiments (2016) You arrive at a secret location at a precise time, prompted by a mysterious email. You must follow the instructions closely. Once inside, disturbing […]