Season 09, Episode 03 — “Pan-tera’s Labyrinth”
A last minute problem creeps up with the turbo charged EcoBoost ’72 Ford Pantera Aaron is building for the Barret Jackson Northeas. Richard is forced to bring his quarter million dollar 2005 Ford GT to the auction instead.
Motor mastermind Richard Rawlings and mechanical prodigy Aaron Kaufman of Gas Monkey Garage search for derelict classic cars. To some, the cars look like rust buckets, but to this crew they’re gold…and ready to be brought back to life.
- Fast N’ Loud S09E01 – Harley Davidson Season 09, Episode 01 – “Harley Davidson”
The episode will begin with Aaron restoring a vintage Harley Davidson in celebration of Discovery’s […]
- Fast N’ Loud S09E05 – Pickup The Pieces Season 09, Episode 05 — “Pickup The Pieces”
Richard and Aaron's project of turning an old '49 Chevy pickup into a show ready truck is coming down […]
- Fast N’ Loud S09E02 – Harley and Me Season 09, Episode 02 — “Harley and Me”
Richard buys Aaron a 1942 Harley-Davidson WLA '45 with the aim of rebuilding the bike appropriate to its […]
- Fast N’ Loud S09E06 – Camaro Rising Season 09, Episode 06 — “Camaro Rising”
After a number of tough builds, Richard decides to do something nice for Aaron and the Monkeys. Richard […]
- Fast N’ Loud S09E04 – The Pickup Artist Season 09, Episode 04 — “The Pickup Artist”
Richard and Aaron set an ambitious deadline of just six weeks to turn an old '49 Chevy pickup into a […]