A Pulitzer-winning writer grapples with being a widower and father after a mental breakdown, while, 27 years later, his grown daughter struggles to forge connections of her own.
- Colossal (2016) A woman discovers that severe catastrophic events are somehow connected to the mental breakdown from which she's suffering.
- The Meddler (2015) An aging widow from New York City follows her daughter to Los Angeles in hopes of starting a new life after her husband passes away.
Subtitles The […]
- Gold (2014) An offbeat comedy about an estranged father who returns to his hometown after an absence of ten years in order to reconnect with his daughter and […]
- The Simpsons S27E09 – Barthood Season 27, Episode 09 – “Barthood”
Bart’s coming-of-age chronicle, told ala the big-screen hit “Boyhood,” follows him from a 6-year-old to his […]
- Cinderella (2015) When her father unexpectedly passes away, young Ella finds herself at the mercy of her cruel stepmother and her daughters. Never one to give up […]