A young married woman from Montreal’s Orthodox Jewish community finds freedom from the strictures of her faith through her relationship with a young man who is mourning the death of his estranged father.
- Call Her Applebroog (2016) This deeply personal portrait of acclaimed New York–based artist Ida Applebroog was shot with mischievous reverence by her filmmaker daughter, Beth […]
- When Calls the Heart S03E05 – A Gentle Heart Season 03, Episode 05 – “A Gentle Heart”
Jack and Faith’s friendship begins to complicate his relationship with Elizabeth; Abigail pitches in to […]
- Cops S28E29 – What’s in the Box Season 28 , Episode 29 - “What’s in the Box”
A homeless man puts up a fight to keep his freedom; officers attend to a suspicious man and woman in a […]
- The Binding (2016) A young woman's faith is put to the ultimate test when she is forced to uncover the truth behind her husband's horrific […]
- Omar (2013) The drama, the story of three childhood friends and a young woman who are torn apart in their fight for freedom, is billed as the first […]