“A Film About Coffee” is a love letter to, and meditation on, specialty coffee. It examines what it takes, and what it means, for coffee to be defined as “specialty.” The film whisks audiences on a trip around the world, from farms in Honduras and Rwanda to coffee shops in Tokyo, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco and New York. Through the eyes and experiences of farmers and baristas, the film offers a unique overview of all the elements-the processes, preferences and preparations; traditions old and new-that come together to create the best cups. This is a film that bridges gaps both intellectual and geographical, evoking flavor and pleasure, and providing both as well.
Film About Coffee-HD
- Nate Bargatze: Full Time Magic (2015) Filmed at the Gramercy Theatre in New York City, the hilarious and charming "Full Time Magic" is Nate Bargatze's first one-hour stand-up special. […]
- The Man in the High Castle S01E01 – Pilot Joe Blake, a resistance fighter, leaves German New York with cargo for neutral Colorado. In Japanese San Francisco, Juliana Crane receives footage […]
- Café. Waiting. Love (2014) College freshman Si-ying gets a part-time job at “Cafe. Waiting. Love” coffee shop, where she befriends Abusi, a tomboyish barista who can make any […]
- Boobs (2014) "Boobs" is a documentary about one girl's journey through the beauty industry. British model, Precious Muir, has moved from London to New York to […]
- Cup of Love (2016) Zoe Walker is a food scientist who's been sent to Colombia to design a coffee flavor that appeals to millennials. In the village of Salento, Zoe […]