Season 01, Episode 02 — “Bahamas”
The documentary series in which a team of fishermen travel the globe with the aim of landing fish that are considered impossible to catch continues. In this edition, the guys head to the Bahamas in search of the invasive lionfish that are wreaking havoc on native species. These highly venomous fish live deep in the reefs, making them impossible to catch on rod and line. The guys must work out a way to remove as many as they can without being stung.
New series. Fishing show, with Charles Butcher, Jason Lewis and Thomas Hird, aka The Blowfish. They head to British Columbia in search of the elusive Coho Salmon, but standing in their way are dozens of hungry grizzly bears intent on fattening themselves up before winter sets in. The trio must work out a way to catch a Coho without ending up as dinner for the bears.
- Fishing Impossible S01E04 – Episode 4 Season 01, Episode 04 — “Episode 4”
The team are on the hunt for a world-famous delicacy - the Patagonian toothfish. The group want to be the first […]
- Fishing Impossible S01E01 – Episode 1 Season 01, Episode 01 — “British Columbia”
In this new series, three fishing fanatics travel the globe to catch the most extraordinary marine […]
- Fishing Impossible S01E05 Season 01, Episode 05
The team is in Kenya in search of the Nile Perch. To catch it, the anglers must endure a 500-kilometre, bone-shaking drive to […]
- Fishing Impossible S01E03 – Peru Season 01, Episode 03 — “Peru”
In this edition, the team embark upon a mission to catch a deep-sea monster. Driven by the legend of the Kraken, […]
- Flying to the Ends of the Earth S02E02 – South Pacific Season 02, Episode 02 - “South Pacific”
Arthur Williams visits the island of Wadigi, part of the Fiji chain, as he continues the series exploring […]