Season 01, Episode 04 — “Episode 4”
The team are on the hunt for a world-famous delicacy – the Patagonian toothfish. The group want to be the first recreational anglers to take on a toothfish, but the fish live 2km deep in the freezing southern Atlantic Ocean, so their trusty fishing rods are no use here.
New series. Fishing show, with Charles Butcher, Jason Lewis and Thomas Hird, aka The Blowfish. They head to British Columbia in search of the elusive Coho Salmon, but standing in their way are dozens of hungry grizzly bears intent on fattening themselves up before winter sets in. The trio must work out a way to catch a Coho without ending up as dinner for the bears
- Fishing Impossible S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 01, Episode 02 — “Bahamas”
The documentary series in which a team of fishermen travel the globe with the aim of landing fish that are […]
- Fishing Impossible S01E01 – Episode 1 Season 01, Episode 01 — “British Columbia”
In this new series, three fishing fanatics travel the globe to catch the most extraordinary marine […]
- Fishing Impossible S01E03 – Peru Season 01, Episode 03 — “Peru”
In this edition, the team embark upon a mission to catch a deep-sea monster. Driven by the legend of the Kraken, […]
- Atlantic: The Wildest Ocean on Earth – From Heaven to Hell (2015) In the balmy tropical Atlantic, everything from dolphins, manatees and whale sharks to sunbathing jellyfish thrive in the Caribbean's warm, […]
- Ghost Hunters S11E06 – Fighting Spirit Season 11, Episode 06 – “Fighting Spirit"
It's reality home renovation with that Ghost Hunters twist. TAPS must determine if the renovation of an […]