Season 02, Episode 03 – “Peru”
Arthur Williams makes a journey by air across Peru, passing through deserts, mountains and jungles. He investigates new theories concerning the origins of the Nazca lines, 2000-year-old lines etched into the desert sands that some believe were created by aliens, but may actually be a map showing the location of underground water sources. He makes a risky landing in a canyon to explore a gold mine and visits a community of floating houses designed to survive the dramatic rise and fall of the Amazon. Last in the series.
Arthur Williams flies to some of the world’s smallest and most dangerous landing strips to try and discover why people want to live in such remote places and he learns how small planes have managed to open up the planet’s most remote and most beautiful wildernesses.
- Flying to the Ends of the Earth S02E02 – South Pacific Season 02, Episode 02 - “South Pacific”
Arthur Williams visits the island of Wadigi, part of the Fiji chain, as he continues the series exploring […]
- Oliver’s Deal (2015) The Debt
Set against the backdrop of an international finance deal in New York and Peru, Oliver's Deal is an intense political drama which explores […]
- The Human Surge (2016) El Auge del Humano
Buenos Aires. Exe, 25 years old, has just lost his job and is not looking for another one. His neighbors and friends seem as odd […]
- Hooten & the Lady S01E01 – The Amazon Season 01, Episode 01 – “The Amazon”
British Museum curator Lady Alex Lindo-Parker jets off to the Amazon in search of Victorian explorer Percy […]
- The Sand (2015) Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water again, you can’t even get across the sand! BLOOD BEACH meets SPRING BREAKERS in an ace […]