Season 02, Episode 01 – “Siberia”
In this first episode of the second series, Arthur discovers how dangerous flying to the ends of the Earth can be when he faces a helicopter crash in one of the coldest regions on Earth: Siberia. First, Arthur flies over a giant hole, five times deeper than the white cliffs of Dover: a giant open-cast diamond mine in the town of Mirny. Arthur meets the miners who have toiled for years below ground. Then he flies out to the Oymyakon region, the coldest inhabited place on earth. Here, local boy made good Aleksandr Dolzhenkov is arranging a scientific expedition to a frozen lake.
- Ancient Aliens S11E14 – The Returned Season 11, Episode 14 - “The Returned”
A look at the possibility that governments across the globe are hiding information about crashed […]
- Bones S11E20 – The Stiff in the Cliff Season 11, Episode 20 – “The Stiff in the Cliff”
A billionaire explorer’s remains are discovered in Antarctica 10 years after he disappeared, but […]
- Halcyon S01E06 – Human Movements Season 01, Episode 06 - “Human Movements”
Jules and Asha intercept an intruder tampering with the network at Creighton’s apartment.
This 15 […]
- Halcyon S01E09 – Closure Season 01, Episode 09 - “Closure”
Miranda returns from her trip, walking right into a dangerous trap.
This 15 episode procedural cop series […]
- Halcyon S01E01 – Untouched Season 01, Episode 01 - “Untouched”
When CEO Blake Creighton is found dead, Detective Jules Dover and her Virtual Intelligence partner, Asha, are […]