Kate Quilton visits Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead, West Sussex, meets a former soldier whose burns are being treated with an enzyme extracted from pineapples. Meanwhile, Jimmy Doherty investigates how bubbles are put in chocolate bars, while Matt Tebbutt asks if there’s any truth in the folk wisdom that mussels should be eaten only when there’s an `R’ in the month.
- Food Unwrapped S07E04 – Almond Butter, Fortified Wine, Onions A selection of previous investigations from the programme delving into the secrets behind mass-produced food. In Romania, Kate Quilton discovers how […]
- Food Unwrapped S08E02 – Pepper, Yeast, Crisps Kate Quilton visits Vietnam, where a global surge in demand for pepper has transformed the lives of farmers across the country. She learns the […]
- Food Unwrapped S08E05 – Coconut Oil, Artichokes, Absinthe Kate Quilton learns how coconut oil is extracted in Vietnam before heading to the English seaside, where she commandeers a mobile chip van to find […]
- Food Unwrapped S08E03 – S08E03 Jimmy Doherty visits Ecuador, the largest banana exporter in the world, to investigate claims that the fruit could one day be used in the fight […]
- Food Unwrapped S08E52 – Not To Be Missed Missions Season 08, Episode 52 – “Not To Be Missed Missions”
A look back at a selection of investigations from the Food Unwrapped casebook. Jimmy Doherty […]