Kate is in California to find out why almond butter is more expensive than other nutty spreads and she finds out that a combination of extreme weather and global economics have made the price of almonds go up.
- Food Unwrapped S07E04 – Almond Butter, Fortified Wine, Onions A selection of previous investigations from the programme delving into the secrets behind mass-produced food. In Romania, Kate Quilton discovers how […]
- Food Unwrapped S06E02 – Episode 6-2 Jimmy takes a look at the catastrophic effects of not getting enough vitamin D and he talks to a very brave young boy suffering from rickets. He […]
- Food Unwrapped S08E02 – Pepper, Yeast, Crisps Kate Quilton visits Vietnam, where a global surge in demand for pepper has transformed the lives of farmers across the country. She learns the […]
- Unfinished Business (2015) A hard-working small business owner and his two associates travel to Europe to close the most important deal of their lives. But what began as a […]
- Arabian Nights: Volume 1, The Restless One (2015) Every night, in danger of being beheaded, Scheherazade tells King Shahryar unfinished tales to continue them the following night, hence defying his […]