Kate Quilton learns how coconut oil is extracted in Vietnam before heading to the English seaside, where she commandeers a mobile chip van to find out which oil is the healthiest. Jimmy Doherty is in Italy to find out what goes into a supermarket jar of artichoke hearts, while Matt Tebbutt discovers whether absinthe can really lead to hallucinations and madness.
- Food Unwrapped S08E02 – Pepper, Yeast, Crisps Kate Quilton visits Vietnam, where a global surge in demand for pepper has transformed the lives of farmers across the country. She learns the […]
- Food Unwrapped S07E04 – Almond Butter, Fortified Wine, Onions A selection of previous investigations from the programme delving into the secrets behind mass-produced food. In Romania, Kate Quilton discovers how […]
- Food Unwrapped S06E07 – Pineapples, Chocolate, Mussel Kate Quilton visits Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead, West Sussex, meets a former soldier whose burns are being treated with an enzyme […]
- Food Unwrapped S08E03 – S08E03 Jimmy Doherty visits Ecuador, the largest banana exporter in the world, to investigate claims that the fruit could one day be used in the fight […]
- Food Unwrapped S07E02 – Tofu, Ready Meals, Milk Season 7, Episode 02
Jimmy Doherty, Kate Quilton and Matt Tebbutt travel the globe to uncover the truth about our food. A look back at some […]