Takashi Hayama (Nijiro Murakami) is a third year high school student. He falls in love with Azusa Oribe (Akari Hayami) at first sight and they begin to date. One day, Azusa tells Takashi “people who meet me, forget about me several hours later.” Takashi doesn’t believe Azusa, but by chance he realizes that he forgot about Azusa. So he won’t forget Azusa, Takashi begins to leave a note for himself and Azusa.
- Seven Days: Monday – Thursday (2015) Toji Seryo is a popular first year high school student. It's well known that Toji Seryo will date anyone that confesses their affection for him on a […]
- My Love Story!! (2015) 俺物語!! Takeo Goda (Ryohei Suzuki) is a high school student 2 m tall and weighting more than 100 kg. He has a righteous character. The male students adore […]
- Blue Spring Ride (2014) When she was a middle school student, Futaba Yoshioka liked Kou Tanaka who was unlike the other boys and quite gentle. Kou Tanaka then moved away […]
- Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu (2016) 傷物語 第一部〈Ⅰ鉄血篇〉 傷物語 第一部〈Ⅰ鉄血篇〉
One fateful evening, second year high school student Koyomi Araragi has a shocking meeting with Kiss-shot Acerola-orion […]
- Heroine Disqualified (2015) Hatori Matsuzaki (Mirei Kiritani) is a female high school student. She has a crush on her childhood friend Rita Terasaka (Kento Yamazaki) and […]