From the innovators of “The Art Of FLIGHT” (2011) comes a documentary about the iconic snowboarder Travis Rice. The production of the movie started in 2013.
- Documentary Now! S02E02 – Juan Likes Rice and Chicken Season 02, Episode 02 - “ Juan Likes Rice and Chicken”
Monologist Parker Gail and director Harrison Renzi team up to present Gail's theater piece, […]
- The Evil in Us (2016) While on a fourth of July holiday, six best friends fall victim to the insidious plan of a terrorist organization when they unknowingly take a […]
- Phi Slama Jama (2016) Examines the Houston Cougars' iconic Phi Slama Jama teams of the 1980s.
- Making a Marathon (2016) Making a Marathon chronicles the creation of the web vlogumentary project 24 Hour Movie Marathon V, in which director and editor Luke Ryan guides […]
- Holidays (2016) HOLIDAYS is an anthology feature film that puts a uniquely dark and original spin on some of the most iconic and beloved holidays of all time by […]