Master filmmaker Alexander Sokurov (Russian Ark) transforms a portrait of the world-renowned museum into a magisterial, centuries-spanning reflection on the relation between art, culture and power.
- Ingrid Bergman in Her Own Words (2015) Jag är Ingrid Jag är Ingrid
A personal portrait of mythical and controversial actress Ingrid Bergman based on her many home movies and […]
- Our Kind of Traitor (2016) A young Oxford academic and his attorney girlfriend holiday on Antigua. They bump into a Russian millionaire who owns a peninsula and a diamond […]
- Ma ma (2015) In the aftermath of a tragedy a woman, Magda, reacts with a surge of newfound life that engulfs her circle of family and […]
- Puerto Ricans in Paris (2015) Two Puerto Rican NYPD detectives head to Paris to track down a stolen […]
- Disorder (2015) Maryland Disorder (2015) Maryland
An ex-soldier with PTSD is hired to protect the wife and child of a wealthy Lebanese businessman while he's out of […]