Free Kick is a film about two different women, from opposite sides of the country, who look for distractions from the mundane and the malaise of modern life, with the filmmaker’s farewell to his hometown serving as a backdrop.
- Vlk z královských Vinohrad (2016) The film tells the life story of its director, Jan Nemec, one of the most known and important filmmakers of Czech New Wave.
- De Palma (2016) An intimate conversation between filmmakers, chronicling De Palma’s 55-year career, his life, and his filmmaking process, with revealing anecdotes […]
- J: Beyond Flamenco (2016) Jota, de Saura
The new film from legendary Spanish filmmaker Carlos Saura (Carmen, Tango) captures the vivacity and charisma of the jota, a […]
- 2 Jennifer (2016) Two filmmakers attempt to make the perfect sequel to "To Jennifer," however a dark secret threatens the lives of everyone involved. Jennifer, a […]
- Teenage Kicks (2016) Miklós is at the age when everything feels high-stakes. He is coming to terms with his own sexuality, and when his best friend Dan reveals that he […]