In earlier times Chinese families were expected to take care of their aged parents. But in the new, competitive climate, family ties have been fraying. And 70-year-old Liu becomes its victim.
- The Three-Body Problem (2016) 三体 Based on the novel of the same name by Cixin Liu, the first in the Remembrance of Earth’s Past trilogy. Hundreds of physicists died mysteriously. A […]
- Someone To Talk To (2016) An adaptation of Liu Zhenyun’s award-winning novel One Sentence Worth Ten Thousand, produced by Bill Kong. The novel, which won the Mao Dun […]
- This Time Tomorrow (2016) Bright and beautiful, 17-year-old Adelaida enjoys a comfortable family life with her parents in an apartment in Bogotá. But soon the cracks begin to […]
- Gold Balls (2016) Competitive athletes over age 80 barnstorm the US in pursuit of a National Championship title in tennis
- Realive (2016) Marc, a successful, ambitious man, is diagnosed with terminal cancer, and is given a few months to live. Unable to accept death, he decides to […]