Frequencies (aka OXV: THE MANUAL) is being billed as the world’s first Scientific-Philosophical romance. Boy meets girl in a not-quite-here, not-quite-now world where one simple discovery has forever changed all human interaction. The film could perhaps best be described as a combination of ‘Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind’, ‘(500) Days of Summer’ and ‘Primer’.
- In the Blood (2016) I blodet
It’s summer in Copenhagen, it’s a time of endless days and careless nights. Simon is a 23-year-old medical student. He and his friends […]
- Stockholm (2013) The story of the encounter between a boy and a girl. He confesses that he fell in love with her at first sight, but she does not believe him. […]
- Au revoir l’été (2013) ほとりの朔子 Hotori no Sakuko 3 years on from hospitalité, Kiki Sugino and Koji Fukada are back again with this socially-conscious film about a 18-year-old girl in-between […]
- iZombie S02E14 – Eternal Sunshine of the Caffeinated Mind Season 02, Episode 14 – “Eternal Sunshine of the Caffeinated Mind”
An incredibly optimistic coffee shop owner is murdered. Liv uses the victim’s […]
- Ostwind (2013) While spending the summer at her grandmother's farm, a girl (Hanna Höppner) discovers a talent for communicating with horses and tries to tame a […]