Midway through the second term, JP’s older brother Tomothy pays a visit and makes the Hartnell Avenue residents realise how close to the end of the year and their university lives they actually are. Howard has made a secret revision den in the cellar, but some text messages from Candice could upend his plans and it is left to Josie to teach him about the differences between what people say and what they really mean.
- Fresh Meat S04E03 – Episode 3 It’s dissertation time, and while Vod is having a last-minute wobble about her abilities, Oregon has other ‘presidency’ things on her mind and Josie […]
- Ghostbusters (1984) After losing their academic posts at a prestigious university, a team of parapsychologists goes into business as proton-pack-toting "ghostbusters" […]
- Dark Woods II (2015) An old sanatorium is deteriorating in an isolated forest in the mountains. The elderly janitor is still living there to ensure that no one access […]
- Supernatural S11E17 – Red Meat Season 11, Episode 17 – ”Red Meat”
Sam and Dean battle a pair of werewolves who captured two victims. One of the werewolves shoots Sam, and Dean […]
- Chewing Gum S01E01 – Sex And Violence Season 01, Episode 01 – “Sex And Violence”
Candice wants boyfriend Aaron to be firmer in the bedroom, and the rest of the estate is living it up at […]