Season 04, Episode 03 – “Congratulations”
Adam has been recognised for his musical talent, but his achievement is overshadowed by something Jonny has to say.
For the Goodman family, Friday Night Dinner is just like Sunday lunch: just take two days away, change the meal to dinner, and you’ve pretty much got it. Adam and his brother, Jonny, view Friday night dinner as a necessary annoyance – necessary because they get fed, and annoying because, well, they have to spend the evening with mum and dad.
- Friday Night Dinner S04E01 – The Two Tonys Season 04, Episode 01 - “The Two Tonys”
Dad accidentally invites somebody he used to hate round for dinner and then attempts to get rid of […]
- Friday Night Dinner S04E04 – The Pyjamas Season 04 , Episode 04 – “The Pyjamas”
Adam has been staying at Mum and Dad's all week, but with Mum fussing over him so much, he's started […]
- Friday Night Dinner S04E06 – For Sale Season 04, Episode 06 — “For Sale”
The boys arrive home to find a 'For Sale' sign in front of the house. How will they stop Mum and Dad from […]
- Friday Night Dinner S04E02 – The Carpet Cleaner Season 04, Episode 02 - “The Carpet Cleaner”
Dad’s annual hinge-oiling evening arrives, but when he spills oil on Mum’s carpet, it’s a race against […]
- Friday Night Dinner S04E05 – The Funeral Season 04, Episode 05 — “The Funeral”
It's Uncle Saul's funeral, which means 'Horrible Grandma' is back, and leaving a trail of broken furniture in […]