Set at the edge of the Noto Peninsula in Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan, with its beautiful scenic views, the film revolves around two women from different backgrounds who develop a friendship, and how they begin to influence and change each other’s lives.
- Jacky in the Kingdom of Women (2014) The film is set in a world, the Popular Democratic Republic of Bubunne, in which women hold the power and men are forced to wear veils and stay at […]
- Boys (2014) Jongens BOYS tells the story of Sieger, a sporty, rather quiet 15-year-old boy who discovers love during the summer holidays. Sieger is training in the new […]
- Uzumasa Limelight (2014) 太秦 ライム ライト A moving, nostalgic portrait of the men behind the golden age of chanbara (sword-fighting dramas and films) that goes behind the scenes of the […]
- Love’s Whirlpool (2014) Ai no Uzu In a fancy split-level condo in Tokyo's Roppongi nightlife district, four women and four men gather from midnight to 5 am. They've all paid to be […]
- Kerala Nattilam Pengaludane (2014) Women from Kerala have a ‘beautiful’ reputation about their looks and the hero’s father in Kerala Naatilam Pengaludanae played by Professor […]