Generation Startup takes us to the front lines of entrepreneurship in America, capturing the struggles and triumphs of six recent college graduates who put everything on the line to build startups in Detroit. Shot over 17 months, it’s an honest, in-the-trenches look at what it takes to launch a startup. Directed by Academy Award winner Cynthia Wade and award-winning filmmaker Cheryl Miller Houser, the film celebrates risk-taking, urban revitalization, and diversity while delivering a vital call-to-action-with entrepreneurship at a record low, the country’s economic future is at stake.
- Ace the Case: Manhattan Mystery (2016) When 10-year old Olivia's Mom goes on a business trip for the weekend, she leaves Olivia home alone with her 17-year-old brother Miles in charge. […]
- Where to Invade Next (2015) Academy Award-winning director Michael Moore returns with what may be his most provocative and hilarious film yet: Moore tells the Pentagon to […]
- Ellis (2015) Ellis, a fourteen-minute film directed by JR and written by Academy Award winner Eric Roth, tells the elusive story of countless immigrants whose […]
- Before I Disappear (2014) Based on the 2013 Academy Award® winning short film Curfew. At the lowest point of his life, Richie gets a call from his estranged sister, asking […]
- The Oscar Nominated Short Films 2016: Live Action (2016) Collective screening of the 2016 Academy Award nominated short films from the Live Action category.