South of France. In the sultry August heat, Geronimo, a young social educator, tries to ease tensions between the youngsters of the St Pierre neighborhood. The mood changes when Nil Terzi, a teenage girl of Turkish origin, flees an arranged marriage, running to the arms of her gypsy lover, Lucky Molina. Their escape sparks hostilities between the two clans. When the jousting and the musical battles begin, Geronimo struggles to quell the ensuing unrest around her.
- Poster Girl (2016) Poshter Girl takes you on a mad roller coaster ride of a quaint, little village in Maharashtra - Tekawde, which is ill-famous for female infanticide […]
- Poshter Girl (2016) Poshter Girl takes you on a mad roller coaster ride of a quaint, little village in Maharashtra - Tekawde, which is ill-famous for female infanticide […]
- The Purpose of Clubs (2016) "I want to be yours tonight..." Three men from a social club get together for intimate reasons, then a cute and sexy girl happens to fall in front […]
- This World S13E05 – The New Gypsy Kings The BBC's award-winning This World strand goes inside the world of Romania's super-rich Gypsy popstars - a world of fast cars, lavish houses and […]
- Offspring S06E02 – Doctor, Doctor Nina and her St Francis colleagues are introduced to the flirtatious and suave new Director of Education, Dr Angus Freeman. Meanwhile, Leo has some […]