Erin Gilbert and Abby Bergman are a pair of unheralded authors who write a book positing that ghosts are real. A few years later, Gilbert lands a prestigious teaching position at Columbia University, but her book resurfaces and she is laughed out of academia. Gilbert reunites with Bergman and others when ghosts invade Manhattan and try to save the world.
- Anesthesia (2015) Multiple lives intersect in the aftermath of the violent mugging of a Columbia University philosophy […]
- Barely Famous S02E02 – The Vacation Episode Season 02, Episode 02 - “The Vacation Episode”
Old family grievances come to light when VH1 sends Erin and Sara to shoot a vacation episode at […]
- Barely Famous S02E01 – Career Goals Season 02, Episode 01 - “Career Goals”
Old family grievances come to light when VH1 sends Erin and Sara to shoot a vacation episode at Universal […]
- Barely Famous S02E03 – No Scrubs Season 02, Episode 03 - “No Scrubs”
Erin’s relationship with Zach Braff is under threat.
VH1's series "Barely Famous" features sisters Erin and […]
- Power S03E03 – I Got This on Lock Season 03, Episode 03 - “I Got This on Lock”
Ghost sees an opportunity to take the clubs to the next level, but the past may catch up to him; Tommy […]