What’s the fastest way to put the brakes on a cruise-controlled bachelor lifestyle? Fatherhood? Guess again. Television icon John Stamos (“Full House,” “ER”) stars in a new comedy about the ultimate bachelor who discovers he’s not only a father, but a grandfather
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Pilot”
Series premiere of a sitcom about a womanizing bachelor restaurateur who is shocked to discover he fathered a son who in turn has a young daughter of his own.
- Grandfathered S01E01 – Pilot What’s the fastest way to put the brakes on a cruise-controlled bachelor lifestyle? Fatherhood? Guess again. Television icon John Stamos (“Full […]
- Idiotsitter (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Idiotsitter follows a straight-and-narrow young woman (Newhouse) who is hired to babysit a mega-rich womanchild (Bell) who is under house arrest in […]
- Tomorrow, When the War Began S01E01 – Episode 1 Tomorrow When the War Began is an Australian drama television series based on the novel Tomorrow, When the War Began by John Marsden.The series, set […]
- The Real O’Neals S01E01 – Pilot When Kenny, the youngest teenage son of a Catholic family, comes out of the closet and reveals that he’s gay, their life is turned upside down. […]
- Better Things S01E01 – Pilot A single camera comedy in which Adlon plays "Sam," a working actor with no filter who is trying to earn a living, navigate her daughtersí lives, […]