Season 01, Episode 05 – “Meaningful Surviva”
A family in the church asks for prayers; Lady Mae tries to mend fences between the Bishop and Deacon Sykes; Jacob’s infidelities push Kerissa to her limit; and Kevin takes a step toward exploring his sexuality.
The Greenleaf family holds scandalous secrets and lies in his sprawling Memphis megachurch.
- Greenleaf S01E13 – What Are You Doing Here? Season 01, Episode 13 - “What Are You Doing Here?”
In the Season 1 finale, Deacon Sykes has doubts about Lady Mae preaching at the "women's day" […]
- Greenleaf S01E06 – Good Morning, Calvary The Bishop appoints Grace to preach on Sunday in his absence; Jacob tries to arrange a TV deal for the church; and Kevin's flippant advice to […]
- Greenleaf S01E12 – Veni, Vidi, Vici Season 01, Episode 12 - “Veni, Vidi, Vici”
Grace, Ray and Sophia go to court; Basie, the Bishop and Jacob discuss an opportunity at Triumph; […]
- Greenleaf S01E11 – Men Like Trees Walking Season 01, Episode 11 - “The Broken Road”
Security at Calvary is debated following the church shooting; Charity confronts Kevin; and Mac plans to […]
- Greenleaf S01E07 – One Train May Hide Another Season 01, Episode 07 - “One Train May Hide Another”
Jacob’s infidelities push Kerissa to her limit; and Kevin takes a step toward exploring his […]