“GRIEF” follows the life and sudden death of Kari, a fragile honors student, who decides that suicide is the only way out. You will be shown the world of her friends and family in order to observe how one person’s death truly does impact those around them in a profound and surreal way. Each character in this story will be taken on a journey of internal truth, reflection, and self-realization in order to move past their loss. The question is who will succumb to grief and who will not.
- Rogue S04E01 – New Shooter
"Rogue" revolves around Grace, a morally and emotionally-conflicted undercover detective who is tormented by the possibility that her own […]
- Of Mind and Music (2014) Dr. Alvaro Cruz, a neuroscientist, disillusioned by the death of his mother and his inability to help her, finds redemption and reward by helping […]
- The Witness (2016) A brother's journey to unravel the truth about the mythic death and little known life of Kitty Genovese, who was reportedly murdered in front of 38 […]
- Cafe Nagler (2016) The director embarks on a journey to reveal the story behind the legendary Café Nagler, owned by her family during the 1920s in Berlin, and finds […]
- Deadly Intent (2016) After the tragic death of her husband, a soldier posted to Afghanistan, Bryony tries to build a new life for herself and her young son, James. […]