Channa the protagonist is a murder accused who has been sentenced to death by the court of law. His thoughts buried in his subconscious wakes up and erupt out as a dream, where he questions his close friend who took him into robbery, his irresponsible father and his teacher who was scared to correct his mistakes. His own consciousness answers his questions and takes the blames. The warden wakes him from his dream, hands over a set of cloths and instructs him to get ready. When Channa is ready, the Jailer walks into the cell and reads the punishment notice about the death sentence to be executed in sometime. At this point, Channa picks up an intense conversation with the jailer about the existence of CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.
- People Just Do Nothing S02E03 – Court Case Season 03, Episode 03 - “Court Case"
Grindah finds himself in trouble with the law again and prepares himself for a possible jail sentence. With […]
- Aal (2014) A man returns from vacation to find that his family has been kidnapped. He is handed over a cell phone, the caller on which gives him a set of […]
- The Fear of 13 (2015) After 23 years on Death Row a convicted murderer petitions the court asking to be executed, but as his story unfolds, it becomes clear that nothing […]
- My Little Nightmare: The Movie (2014) New student Kanji transfers to 6th grade 2 class, where Ayami Mutoi works as the homeroom teacher. Students begin to talk among themselves that they […]
- You’re the Worst (2014) S02E05 – We Can Do Better Than This Season 02, Episode 05 – “We Can Do Better Than This”
Jimmy questions his ability as a writer but finally zeroes in on his next project. Meanwhile, […]