Nagasaki: Memories of My Son (2015) 母と暮せば
Set in post-World War II Japan, midwife Nobuko is resolved to move on as she stands at the grave of her son Koji who died, alongside thousands of others, when the Americans dropped an atomic bomb on the civilians in the southern city of Nagasaki. However, upon returning home she is visited by an apparition. which continues to return in order to commiserate and reminisce with the woman about the past, family, affection and war.
- The Emperor in August (2015) In July 1945, during the end of World War II, Japan is forced to accept the Potsdam Declaration. A cabinet meeting has continued through days and […]
- The Keeping Room (2015) Tells the story of three Southern women – two sisters and one African American slave – who, left without men in the dying days of the Civil War, are […]
- Beyond Valkyrie: Dawn of the 4th Reich (2016) Near the end of World War II, American and British Special Forces must extract a resistance fighter behind Nazi […]
- Dad’s Army (2016) A cinema remake of the classic sitcom Dad's Army (1968). The Walmington-on-Sea Home Guard platoon deal with a visiting female journalist and a […]
- Beyond Valkyrie: Dawn of the 4th Reich (2016) Near the end of World War II, American and British Special Forces must extract a resistance fighter behind Nazi lines.