Season 01, Episode 02 — “France”
Si and Dave are determined to find out why French chickens are heralded as the poshest birds on the planet. They start their investigations in Lyon, arguably the home of modern French gastronomy, to discover the secrets behind haute cuisine. They visit a farm to see the world’s most famous top chick – the magnificent poulet de Bresse. They enjoy chicken dishes created by some of the country’s finest chefs before heading to Dave’s new home in northern France to cook a feast for his neighbours. Finally the boys are drawn to Paris, where they cook the iconic French casserole, coq au vin (with a biker’s twist of course) – overlooking the most iconic of French landmarks – the Eiffel Tower.
The Hairy Bikers are on a mission to find the best chicken and egg recipes in the world. Biking across Europe, the Middle East and America, the boys celebrate the versatility of both chicken and egg.
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E03 – Morocco Season 01, Episode 03 — “Morocco”
Chicken was barely eaten in North Africa before the 1970s and now it is the most eaten meat in Morocco. In […]
- The Collection S01E01 – The Deal Season 01, Episode 01 - “The Deal”
1947 Paris. Rising fashion designer Paul Sabine is offered the keys to Paris' fashion kingdom. But he can't do […]
- Made in France (2015) After the horrible terrorist attacks that rocked Paris, this daring investigation thriller plunges you inside the extremist muslim groups that grow […]
- The Collection S01E02 – The Dress Season 01, Episode 02 - “The Dress”
The new business marriage with Jules Trouvier, is only hours into its honeymoon, when he and Paul clash over […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E04 – USA Season 01, Episode 04 — “USA”
Si and Dave lift the lid on the origins story of one of the world's favourite fast foods - southern fried chicken. […]