Season 01, Episode 04 — “USA”
Si and Dave lift the lid on the origins story of one of the world’s favourite fast foods – southern fried chicken. Richmond, Virginia, is home to an African American community – many of whom are direct descendants of the 19th-century agricultural slaves. Chicken was of such low status at the time that the slaves were allowed to rear their own chickens and ultimately offered them a route to freedom.
The Hairy Bikers are on a mission to find the best chicken and egg recipes in the world. Biking across Europe, the Middle East and America, the boys celebrate the versatility of both chicken and egg.
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E01 – UK Season 01, Episode 01 — “UK”
The Hairy Bikers are on a mission to find, cook and eat the most delicious chicken and egg recipes in the world. […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E02 – France Season 01, Episode 02 — “France”
Si and Dave are determined to find out why French chickens are heralded as the poshest birds on the planet. They […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E03 – Morocco Season 01, Episode 03 — “Morocco”
Chicken was barely eaten in North Africa before the 1970s and now it is the most eaten meat in Morocco. In […]
- Viking Legacy (2016) In ancient times, there were seven sacred scrolls believed to grant power and prosperity to those who possessed them. Prophecy told that a child […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E19 – The Finale 2 Season 07 Episode 19 – “The Finale 2 ”
The contestants have one hour to create entrees and one hour to create a dessert. After evaluating the final […]