A family reunion aboard a ship becomes a turning point in the life of 39-year-old engineer Markus. When his son Adam (4) gets a little cut after going to the bathroom with his grandmother Renate, Markus recalls for the first time what his mother did to him when he was a little boy. Markus and his wife Monika find themselves confronted with an ugly truth of the kind you wouldn’t think a mother capable of.
- She Remembers, He Forgets (2015) Unfulfilled at work and dissatisfied with her marital life, a middle-aged woman attends a high school reunion and finds a floodgate of flashbacks of […]
- Anita B. (2014) Anita who's only 16, has one of the great Hungarian poet's books and little else left, but she keeps many ripping memories inside herself. She […]
- London Town (2016) A 14-year old boy’s life changes forever when his estranged mother introduces him to the music of The Clash in 1979 London.
- Tony (2016) Tony is a responsible 19 year old boy who is caring for his mentally ill mother. Whilst at work in the local card shop, best friend Reece comes in […]
- Stranger Things S02E02 – Chapter Ten: The Boy Who Came Back to Life
When a young boy disappears, his mother, his friends, and the local sheriff must confront terrifying forces in order to find him.