Hap Collins is a white working class laborer who spent time in federal prison as a young man for refusing to be drafted into the military and serve in the Vietnam War. Leonard Pine is a gay, black Vietnam vet with serious anger issues. The two now work for the former police officer turned private investigator Marvin Hanson.. The stories are told from Hap’s narrative point of view. Not as quick to anger as Leonard, he often finds himself attempting to talk Leonard out of committing serious violence.
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Savage Season”
A seductive figure from Hap’s past emerges with a plan to score cash in the series premiere of this drama about a friendship between a white laborer and draft evader and a gay black Vietnam War vet in 1980s East Texas.
- Food Unwrapped S08E02 – Pepper, Yeast, Crisps Kate Quilton visits Vietnam, where a global surge in demand for pepper has transformed the lives of farmers across the country. She learns the […]
- Faith of Our Fathers (2015) With the Vietnam War raging in 1969, two young fathers report for duty. A man of great faith and a doubtful cynic. A quarter-century later, their […]
- Last Days in Vietnam (2014) During the chaotic final weeks of the Vietnam War, the North Vietnamese Army closes in on Saigon as the panicked South Vietnamese people desperately […]
- Camp X-Ray (2014) A young woman joins the military to be part of something bigger than herself and her small-town roots. Instead, she ends up as a new guard at […]
- Quarry S01E06 – His Deeds Were Scattered Season 01, Episode 6 - “His Deeds Were Scattered”
Mac gets a high-profile assignment from The Broker; a curfew is ordered in the wake of racial […]