A documentary about the Famous Jeff Healey Club which opened in downtown Toronto, Canada in 2001 until its closure in 2008. The movie tells the story of the Jeff Healey club ,the A- list musicians who played there from around the world and of course the amazing talent that Jeff had as a Blind Musician who never let his disability stop him from doing what he loved most -Music. With interviews with Cristie Healey, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, Ronnie Hawkins and others and with rare live performance footage from the club with Jeff Healey, The Jeff Healey Blues Band, Ian Gillan, Jimmy Bowskill, Watermelon Slim and many more.
- Straight Outta Compton (2015) In 1987, five young men, using brutally honest rhymes and hardcore beats, put their frustration and anger about life in the most dangerous place in […]
- Sanam Teri Kasam (2016) A musical romantic movie exploring the journey that ensues when the blue blooded boy Inder, "Who wanted to love no one" crosses paths with Saru, […]
- The Death of “Superman Lives”: What Happened? (2015) The Death of 'Superman Lives': What Happened? feature film documents the process of development of the ill fated "Superman Lives" movie, that was to […]
- Rush: R40 Live (2015) Rush recorded and filmed R40 Live over two sold-out shows in the band’s hometown of Toronto at the Air Canada Centre on June 17 & 19, 2015 in […]
- Grandfathered S01E11 – The Sat Pack When Jimmy reunites with his old buddies in the "Sat Pack," Ronnie gives him a hard time about his new life as a family man. Meanwhile, Bruce […]