A life-affirming story about how the power of love, music and dance can change people. This is a standalone sequel to “As it is in Heaven” by director Kay Pollak.
- Nelsons No5 (2015) World-renowned conductor Andris Nelsons, music director of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, arrives in Amsterdam to conduct Shostakovich’s powerful […]
- Wonderland (2015) Ten directors of a new generation of filmmakers tell how differently people in Switzerland cope with the worst imaginable disaster; the fact of […]
- The Machine That Kills Bad People (1952) A demon bestows on a self-righteous working photographer's camera the power to smite from the Earth "evil-doers".
- Kabukicho Love Hotel (2015) This erotically charged drama from Japanese director Ryuichi Hiroki (Vibrator) traces the intersecting stories of a group of employees and visitors […]
- Chasuke’s Journey (2015) 天の茶助 Things are hectic in heaven. Dozens of scribes sit before a long scroll incessantly scribbling away. They are composing the biographies of […]