Join in on the journey of four exceptionally talented musicians as they travel on a collision course to create a musical group called Hillsburn. The cameras roll from the moment of their first jam and follow through a series of attention gathering concerts, leading to the recording and release of their first album. Is Hillsburn the musical destiny each member was waiting for? What does it take for a group of talented musicians to make music their full-time career?
- Play It Safe (2015) Jamie is a 26-year-old musician, which isn't as cool as you'd think. When his band breaks up, he's left with no money, no career, and no girlfriend. […]
- Kraftklub – Randale (2015) Pretty much exactly twelve months ago, the second Kraftklub album "In Schwarz" ("In black") was released, which reached - just like their debut […]
- Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll S02E09 – Rolling in the Deep Season 02, Episode 09 — “Rolling in the Deep”
Tensions come to a head when someone from the band's past resurfaces.
The series centers on Johnny […]
- The Alien and Me (2016) A punk band decides to hire a keyboard player in order to change their sound, despite the fact that this talented musician has Down Syndrome.
- The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years (2016) A compilation of found footage featuring music, interviews and stories of the Beatles 250 concerts from 1963 to 1966.