John Daly didn’t fit into the world of golf when he burst onto the scene in 1991, gripping it and ripping it all the way to the top. An immense natural talent, he’s had improbable highs on golf’s biggest stages and brutal lows like suspensions, divorces, rehabs and relapses. Through it all, this “rockstar of golf” has remained loved by his loyal fans. HIT IT HARD is a journey into the early years of John’s tumultuous career while also observing him today, two decades after his glory days. The film explores why, despite his myriad mistakes, he’s still so universally loved for being John Daly.
- Beats4Tanner (2015) Tanner Seebaum aka DJ Seebaum is a 16 year old DJ with terminal brain cancer that has come out of remission and is only given months left to live. […]
- The Hunt S01E07 – Living with Predators (Conservation) The final episode of the series visits the frontline of the conflict with the world's top predators, meeting the scientists fighting to save […]
- Jessica Darling’s It List (2016) Jessica Darling – a smart, witty, opinionated girl heading into 7th grade – was never too concerned about where she'd fit in the middle school […]
- DC Films Presents Dawn of the Justice League (2016) A documentary special taking a look at the upcoming films making up the DC Universe. Kevin Smith hosts with Geoff Johns, as they take a look at […]
- Voyage of Time (2016) A celebration of the universe, displaying the whole of time, from its start to its final collapse. This film examines all that occurred to prepare […]