Seeking inspiration for his latest horror novel Blake Blackman, a writer from New York, retreats to a remote cabin in the Appalachian Mountains. He is secretly accompanied by his lover Angelica Santoro a book illustrator who he’s been having an affair with. She brings her dog along with them. Upon arrival they hear an amber alert on the radio and first learn about the case of several boys missing in the area. Soon after the arrive to the cabin her dog starts acting strange like there’s someone or something out in the woods. A twist of fate turns the romantic interlude into an abduction-murder case when Angelica follows a lead to one of the missing boys and she mysteriously goes missing. Blake then becomes the prime suspect of her disappearance
- Bunk’d S02E01 – Griff Is in the House Season 02, Episode 01 – “Griff Is in the House"
Season 2 begins with the Ross kids leaving their New York penthouse and returning to Camp Kikiwaka […]
- The Secret Life of Pets (2016) The action comedy is set in a Manhattan apartment building. After the two-legged residents head for work and school, their pets gather to start […]
- 37 (2016) On a March night in 1964, 37 neighbors in Queens, New York, witness the brutal murder of Kitty Genovese. None of them takes action or calls the […]
- Blood in the Water (2016) Percy and Veronica have been housesitting at a palatial modern spread in the Hollywood Hills for the summer, but the real world of New York, jobs […]
- Suits S06E10 – P.S.L. Season 06, Episode 10 — “P.S.L.”
Jessica and Rachel fight to save Leonard Bailey; Harvey and Louis try to keep clients from abandoning ship by […]