Burt Reynolds plays a legendary stunt man known as Sonny Hooper, who remains one of the top men in his field, but due to too many stressful impacts to the spine and the need to pop pain killers several times a day, he knows he should get out of the industry before he ends up permanently disabled.
- Draft Day (2014) At the NFL Draft, general manager Sonny Weaver has the opportunity to rebuild his team when he trades for the number one pick. He must decide what […]
- The Bandit (2016) THE BANDIT is a film about 70s superstar Burt Reynolds, his best friend, roommate and stunt-double Hal Needham, and the making of their unlikely […]
- Summer of Dreams (2016) Debbie Taylor is a former 1980s pop star bent on making a comeback and returning to the Billboard charts. As she prepares to once again take the […]
- 6 Ways to Die (2015) Sonny "Sundown" Garcia is the top cocaine distributor in the United States, which has made him a very rich and powerful man. It has also made him […]
- Karen Kingsbury’s A Time to Dance (2016) John and Abby Reynolds are a married couple who have been together since their days as high school sweethearts - when John was a football hero and […]