Season 3, Episode 7 – “Beachfront Inn & Inlet”
Gordon helps a Florida owner regain control of his business and repay a loan from his brother.
Chef Gordon Ramsay is expanding his brand into another branch of the service industry in this new show. Along with a team of hospitality experts, Ramsay will travel the country applying his high standards to struggling hotels, motels, and bed and breakfasts in an effort to get the owners and staff to turn their establishments around. Ramsay’s signature no-holds-barred style will make it clear to those he coaches that there is no place for dirty rooms or incompetent staff if one hopes to remain in business.
- Hotel Hell S03E08 – Landoll’s Mohican Castle Season 3, Episode 8 - “Landoll’s Mohican Castle”
Gordon Ramsay heads to Loudonville, OH, where he meets a woman who works countless hours to keep […]
- Hotel Hell S03E02 – Vienna Inn Season 3, Episode 2 - “Vienna Inn”
Gordon Ramsay visits a Southbridge, MA, inn modeled after an historic Austrian Bed & Breakfast. With some […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E11 – Sweet Surprise The Top 10 contestants have 60 minutes to prep, cook and plate a Nutella breakfast dish. The winner, who is safe from the next elimination […]
- The Detour S01E05 – The Wedding Season 01, Episode 05 – “The B & B”
The children recover from food poisoning at a bed and breakfast that features southern hospitality and […]
- Hotel Hell S03E03 – Town’s Inn (1) Season 3, Episode 3 - “Town’s Inn, Part 1”
Part 1 of 2. Gordon helps an inn owner who hoards personal items throughout the establishment and […]