The coast is the dynamic border between land and sea; powered by the tides and thrashed by waves, this is a world of continuous change. Opportunities never last long here, so hunters are always in a race against time. The coast is the only place on the planet where predators from air, land and sea come together. Dolphins that leave the safety of the sea to fish, walking octopuses, ingenious monkeys, fishing wolves and the greatest gathering of feeding humpback whales come to the coast to hunt. For all, timing is everything.
- The Hunt S01E04 – Hunger at Sea (Oceans) Hunger at Sea follows blue whales, sharks, sea lions, frigatebirds, dolphins and albatrosses to reveal the strategies they use to hunt for prey in […]
- Big Fish & Begonia (2016) It is a world within our world, yet unseen by any human, and the beings here control time and tide and the changing of the seasons. On the day Chun […]
- Rising Tides (2016) The effects of sea level rise and erosion on coast lines.
- The Hunt S01E01 – The Hardest Challenge Season 1, Episode 1 - “The Hardest Challenge”
The contests between predators and prey are the most dramatic events in nature. The Hardest Challenge […]
- Pirates (2014) On the eve of the founding of the Joseon Dynasty, a whale swallows the Emperor's Seal of State being brought to Joseon by envoys from China. With a […]