The final episode of the series visits the frontline of the conflict with the world’s top predators, meeting the scientists fighting to save them.
Crossing five continents and combining landmark natural history footage with real-life human drama, it checks the pulse of the earth’s iconic animals, including lions, tigers, polar bears and blue whales.
With three-quarters of the planet’s carnivores now in decline, can people find ways to live with predators before they disappear forever?
- The Hunt S01E02 – In the Grip of the Seasons (Arctic) In the Grip of the Seasons looks at the challenges of hunting in the Arctic, the most seasonal place on Earth. To a predator, seasonal change is a […]
- The Hunt S01E03 – Hide and Seek (Jungles) Hide and Seek follows tigers, harpy eagles, chimpanzees, army ants and other predators as they rise to the challenge of hunting within the forest - […]
- The Hunt S01E04 – Hunger at Sea (Oceans) Hunger at Sea follows blue whales, sharks, sea lions, frigatebirds, dolphins and albatrosses to reveal the strategies they use to hunt for prey in […]
- Alaska: Earth’s Frozen Kingdom (2015) Three-part series that looks at a year in Alaska, revealing the stories of pioneering Alaskans, both animal and human, as they battle the elements […]
- Ooops! Noah is Gone… (2015) It's the end of the world. A flood is coming. Luckily for Dave and his son Finny, a couple of clumsy Nestrians, an Ark has been built to save all […]