A middle-aged man who has recently lost his wife to cancer indulges in fantasies about a young woman at his work, in the new film from Korean master Im Kwon-taek.
- The Search (2014) A woman who works for a non-governmental organization (NGO) forms a special relationship with a young boy in war-torn Chechnya.
- Café Society (2016) The story of a young man who arrives in Hollywood during the 1930s hoping to work in the film industry, falls in love, and finds himself swept up in […]
- Wedding Doll (2015) Fixated on romantic fantasies, a kindly and strong-willed young woman with a mild mental disability embarks on a relationship — much to the concern […]
- A Woman Under the Influence (1974) Mabel, a wife and mother, is loved by her husband Nick but her madness proves to be a problem in the marriage. The film transpires to a positive […]
- The Cure (2014) When a young female scientist discovers that the pharmaceutical company she works for had developed a cure for cancer years earlier, she attempts to […]