Romantic comedy about one man’s attempts to discover why his wife left and win her back.
Season 1, Episode 1
Murray’s life is turned upside after he finds out that his wife Bex is leaving him. Murray attempts to cancel a 40th birthday party for her but it’s too late. Murray and Bex are left shell-shocked by the day’s events which go from bad to worse when a birthday surprise for Bex leaves Murray and Bex in a very awkward situation.
- I Want My Wife Back S01E06 – Episode 6 Murray goes to see Bex at her sister’s, but it’s awkward between them so Bex makes her excuses and leaves. Murray discovers a positive pregnancy […]
- Crashing S01E01 – Episode 1 A comedy that crashes into the lives and loves of six twenty-somethings living together as property guardians in a disused hospital.
Season 1, […]
- Awkward S05E15 – The Friend Connection Season 05, Episode 15 – “The Friend Connection”
Jenna ignores a new relationship so that she can connect with her co-workers; and Tamara throws a […]
- Young & Hungry S04E03 – Young & Fried Season 04, Episode 03 - “Young & Fried”
Gabi pretends to have a job working for famous chef Giada de Laurentiis in an attempt to prove to Josh […]
- Lopez S01E07 – My $uper $weet $ixteen Season 01, Episode 07 – “My $uper $weet $ixteen”
George plans a big birthday party for his daughter, but schedules it for the same day of another […]