Season 10, Episode 1 – “Against All Odds”
Experts are predicting one of the shortest and warmest winters on record, forcing the ice road truckers to face their biggest challenge in history. The companies will risk financial ruin and the communities face devastation unless the ice road truckers can defy the odds and make their deliveries within the small window of opportunity that the ice roads allow.
Take a trip to Yellowknife, Canada to experience one of the most dangerous careers around. In unfathomably cold conditions, truck drivers haul equipment and supplies to miners in the Canadian tundra in the dead of winter on a 350-mile highway of ice.
- Ice Road Truckers S10E10 – The Final Ride Season 10, Episode 10 – “The Final Ride”
The four truck convoy faces fire and an ice crossing so thing, they must test the thickness themselves. […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E05 – The Rookie Season 10, Episode 05 – “The Rookie”
22 year old Steph Custance tries to conquer the first ice roads of her career, but an ice crossing pushes her […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E03 – Breakdown Season 10 , Episode 03 – “Breakdown”
With a shortened season underway, all the drivers are up against the odds. Lisa Kelly is stranded hundreds of […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E08 – Hell Nino Season 10, Episode 08 – “Hell Nino”
Todd must fix his truck or risk being stranded 100 miles form the nearest town. Alex Debogorski has to cross a […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E09 – The Convoy Season 10, Episode 09 – “The Convoy”
As the end of the season nears, Polar Boss Mark Kohaykewych makes a historic deal with Darrell Ward and Lisa […]