Season 10, Episode 08 – “Hell Nino”
Todd must fix his truck or risk being stranded 100 miles form the nearest town. Alex Debogorski has to cross a creek that has thawed in the middle of the road. On an important run for Polar Industries, Art Burke receives some news that could be devastating. Lisa Kelly battles an ice crossing unlike any she has seen before.
Take a trip to Yellowknife, Canada to experience one of the most dangerous careers around. In unfathomably cold conditions, truck drivers haul equipment and supplies to miners in the Canadian tundra in the dead of winter on a 350-mile highway of ice.
- Ice Road Truckers S10E03 – Breakdown Season 10 , Episode 03 – “Breakdown”
With a shortened season underway, all the drivers are up against the odds. Lisa Kelly is stranded hundreds of […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E09 – The Convoy Season 10, Episode 09 – “The Convoy”
As the end of the season nears, Polar Boss Mark Kohaykewych makes a historic deal with Darrell Ward and Lisa […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E02 – Feeling the Heat Season 10, Episode 2 - “Feeling the Heat”
Facing one of the shortest seasons, both teams are under the pressure to get deliveries completed. At […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E05 – The Rookie Season 10, Episode 05 – “The Rookie”
22 year old Steph Custance tries to conquer the first ice roads of her career, but an ice crossing pushes her […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E04 – Trial by Ice Season 10, Episode 04 — “Trial by Ice”
Darrell Ward and Lisa Kelly head into Alberta looking to expand their company, and encounter a trail called […]