The third installment in V.C. Andrews’ bestselling series that began with “Flowers in the Attic,” “If There Be Thorns” follows Christopher and Cathy Dollanganger as they live together as man and wife with Cathy’s two sons who are unaware of the incestuous nature of their parents’ relationship. But when a mysterious woman moves in next door and befriends the younger boy, Bart, he begins a strange transformation and displays accusatory behavior towards Cathy and Christopher. When Christopher discovers their mysterious neighbor is, in fact, his mother Corrine Dollanganger, all of the family’s long-hidden secrets are revealed in a tragic climax.
- Two Doors Down S01E01 – Episode 1 Comedy set in a chaotic Hogmanay party. Beth and Eric Baird’s Hogmanay goes horribly wrong as family, friends and neighbours descend on their […]
- Olive Kitteridge (2014) A look at a seemingly placid New England town that is actually wrought with illicit affairs, crime and tragedy, all told through the lens of Olive, […]
- Together (2015) S01E01 – Signs Comedy series centring around two young people in the early, fragile stages of a new relationship as they deal with the intrusions of their family […]
- The Carmichael Show S02E06 – New Neighbors Season 02 , Episode 06 – “New Neighbors”
Jerrod and Maxine clash over his parents’ conduct when a Muslim couple move in next door. Problems […]
- Flowers S01E01 – Episode 1 Flowers is a comedy series about an eccentric family called The Flowers, who are finding it hard to hold themselves together. They reside in a […]