When a successful young artist named Benjamin is involuntarily committed, he is completely baffled, for he doesn’t remember anything about what happened. Life in the psychiatric institute is violent and absurd, but step by step, Benjamin seems to come to grips with himself again. He starts to realize how narcissistic he used to be. When he is released and meets up with his old friends, he is confronted with yet another truth.
- Delirium (2016) A man recently released from a mental institute inherits a mansion after his parents die. After a series of disturbing events, he comes to believe […]
- Fool Moon (2016) Ondine tomb pedestal love that bound Paul. Now alone, he becomes the prey of desire Camille: far from it, Paul goes crazy. After struggling against […]
- Souls (2016) A successful businessman's life is turned upside down when he is diagnosed with cancer. On the verge of giving up, he forms an unlikely bond with a […]
- Insanity (2015) Fan Kwok Sang's schizophrenic breakdown led to the accidental death of his wife Wai Ling, and he was committed to a psychiatric hospital three years […]
- Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life (2016) A quiet teenage artist Rafe Katchadorian has a wild imagination and is sick of middle school and the rules that have been put before him. Rafe and […]