Season 01 , Episode 01 – “Insecure as F**k”
In the wake of her 29th birthday, Issa Dee reconsiders her dead-end relationship with Lawrence, her live-in boyfriend. Meanwhile, Issa’s best friend, Molly, mourns her singledom and the state of her “lady parts.” Later, Issa uses an open-mic night as an excuse to reconnect with an ex.
Get a look at the friendship, experiences and tribulations of two black women.
- Insecure S01E02 : Messy as F**k Season 01 , Episode 02 – “Messy as F**k”
After the unexpected events of the previous night, Issa tries to decide what to do about Lawrence, while […]
- Insecure S01E04 : Thirsty as F**k Season 01 , Episode 04 – “Thirsty as F**k”
Although things are better than ever with Lawrence, Issa turns to Daniel for help during Career Day. […]
- Insecure S01E03 : Racist as F**k Season 01 , Episode 03 – “Racist as F**k”
Issa and Lawrence try to move past their issues at home, as she deals with her colleagues’ doubts and he […]
- Dad’s Friend (2016) Seok-ho whose wife passed away 10 years ago, doesn't have children and is living a simple life on the outskirts of Seoul running an agricultural […]
- Ellen (2016) Drama following teenager Ellen, who tries to take control of her life in a world that would rather ignore her. With a chaotic home situation in […]