Season 01 , Episode 02 – “Messy as F**k”
After the unexpected events of the previous night, Issa tries to decide what to do about Lawrence, while sticking to her plan to embrace a bolder side of herself. Molly treats herself to a “fancy day” and goes on a promising date. Lawrence gets advice from an unexpected source.
Get a look at the friendship, experiences and tribulations of two black women.
- Insecure S01E04 : Thirsty as F**k Season 01 , Episode 04 – “Thirsty as F**k”
Although things are better than ever with Lawrence, Issa turns to Daniel for help during Career Day. […]
- Insecure S01E01 : Insecure as F**k Season 01 , Episode 01 – “Insecure as F**k”
In the wake of her 29th birthday, Issa Dee reconsiders her dead-end relationship with Lawrence, her […]
- Insecure S01E03 : Racist as F**k Season 01 , Episode 03 – “Racist as F**k”
Issa and Lawrence try to move past their issues at home, as she deals with her colleagues’ doubts and he […]
- Black-ish S03E04 – Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man? Season 03, Episode 04 - “Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man?”
After a situation arises at work, Dre’s views are confronted regarding how black […]
- Black Jesus S02E10 – Lloyds Wife/Good for Nothing Season 02, Episode 10 – “Good for Nothing”
Lloyds wife resurfaces and requests a divorce, which initially pleases Vic, until things get messy. […]